Thursday, March 08, 2012

Camera friendly cat

I met this cat while I was waiting for my bus. He was just so adorable and coy. I love cats, they are so special. My grandma has a saying "Beware of people who dislike cats, they used to be rats in a previous life." :D It's easy to like dogs, but it takes a special someone to like cats! I know this is rude to say but people who hate cats tend to bore me. A lot. 
This cutie was adorable! He had such a beautiful orange white coat and never saying no for a cuddle. I was most disappointed to see the bus and I guess he was too. I leave you with this beautiful quote:
"A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not." - Ernest Hemingway

12 comments:

  1. hehe thanks Gautam, he was indeed a beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !!!!! The last three are so cute ! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is adorable! Makes me feel like scratching his neck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics. Even rats will not be able to help liking them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! what a funny saying...they used to be rats! The cat in your pic reminds me of my old cat - khooki / chotu..cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks people!! such nice comments! And Subhorup, good one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww he's such a cutie. I absolutely love cats too. Can't spend a day without them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe u will find me a bore but i loved these pics...

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Akshay, Musings, Joshi! and Parizad! all lovely comments! have a super day you guys! my best!

    ReplyDelete