Sunday, December 27, 2009

Winkelcentrum and Olympia

Winkelcentrum is my favorite place. Whats that you ask? Why its only the mall or in other words, an area concentrated with tiny little shops that entice you to pull out your credit card and throw away your hard earned dough! I spent 60 euros on clothes today and thats more than what Ive ever spent on clothes in one go. But I also needed to spoil myself during the season and so Im not feeling too guilty. My uncle bought me a coat, its one size bigger than what I usually wear but its pretty sturdy. Its waterproof, windproof and fireproof! So even God can't get through it! ha! The sales in Holland are pretty sweet and I picked up stuff from Promiss, C and A, Miss Etam and Body Shop.

Later in the evening my aunt convinced my uncle to take us to a Greek restaurant. Great choice! This was my first encounter with Greek food and boy was it good. Below is a picture of what I had. This was called the Thessalonikki Steak. Its comprises of 3 kinds of meat, some fries, some green and a delicious sauce dressing at the side. Greece I like you and the owner's son was pretty gorgeous too. The restaurant is called Olympia and its probably the only one they have in Rotterdam that serves such good food because there were hordes of people going in and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment