|The Easiest Chocolate Cake. Ever.|
I finally baked a decent chocolate cake. If I could bake the cake above, you can bake it too :) I was inspired from this Marmiton French recipe in here.
60gm self-rising flour
1tsp baking powder
80gm melted butter
1 handful raisins
And chocolate! As much as you want!
- Preheat your oven at 180°C for about 10 mins.
- Melt your lovely chocolate. Resist eating it if you can. For a quick job, place it in the microwave in defrost mode for 5 minutes. If you're unfortunate to not have a microwave and defrost mode, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or double-boiler. Watch this video to see how to do a bain-marie. DO NOT melt chocolate in normal heating mode, lest you wish to kill your microwave.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar, until the mixture is whitish in colour.
- Next, add the flour, baking soda, melted butter and chocolate. Mix until the mixture is creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a well-greased cake pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Eat your cake. You deserve it.