Thursday, November 11, 2010

My first Professional Camera!

OMG I am so excited!! I just ordered my first (professional) camera. It's the Canon EOS 500D. I am a real amateur at photography but I did a lot of research online and decided that Canon is the way to go. This camera is good for amateurs-semi professionals! And it comes with a 18-55mm lens which is a basic one. I have to invest in better lenses. FNAC France is currently offering some good deals on their reflex cameras! I was never really drawn to SLR (Single Lens Reflex) cameras before because they're so chunky and ugly! I have always used Sony's digital cameras. I currently have Sony Cybershot DSC-W320 which I picked in Venice and it's pretty ok.
Before this I had a Sony touch screen camera (from the T2 series I think) and that died on me during my big holiday! I have never been a big fan of Sony ever since and I don't think they have an international warranty plan that actually works! Although their cameras are super stylish and I love the pink ones. I really wish professional cameras came in Pink as well! (Going a bit overboard.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment