Saturday, March 13, 2010

So Rouenesque.

The one thing that can really cheer me up one a sad day, is a walk around Rouen! I love this city so much and I can't bear the thought of leaving :( *sniff*
This is my favourite house in Rouen
Because its all so wonky-tonky!
I love the Aitre Saint-Maclou, they church is filled with hundreds of chairs to seat the handful of parishioners!
You can find pretty ornaments outside restaurants!
You see jets leave a trail across the steeple and buttress of the main cathedral.
Monet's cathedral is a marvel!
This is my favourite road in Rouen, Rue Gros Horloge! The most important monument in Roue is this grand old clock!

I love the wood-framed houses all over Rouen aka Maison a colombages. 

The pretty red carousels that come out during spring at all the market squares! 
My best picture of 2009-2010, Claude Monet looks at nature and say ''here is my workshop'', I love the shadow of the Rouen cathedral that falls on the billboard! x
The ceramic shop is a hit with all the tourists, especially since a magician works there!
All the churches have intricate designs, and they catch your attention instantly. If only someone told me what they mean!

Not only Flaubert and Maupassant, but even the famous Corneille lived here!
Tweet-Tweet  I love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment